Thursday, May 17, 2007

Friend with great blog!!

Hi All,
I'm back! Already so soon!

I'm taking a writing class at UCSD Extension Univerity. There, I met a wonderful woman who also has a blog, www.domesticirritation.com. Her blog is about humorous comments on the "fun" of being a mother of two young children and of being a wife and a daughter. Check it out--she is funny and insightful! Hey, give her a comment, too. We all love a response.

Sometimes writing a blog is like the sound of one hand clapping, you know?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes I put a blog entry up and I can practically hear the crickets churping.

Sassy63 said...

I knew I would love having a blog friend!! You are just lovely and funny!! Thank you so much for the comments. Love your sense of wry humor!!